Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Thursday, September 08, 2011

If you're driving into town with a dark cloud above you, dial in the number who's bound to love you:

But if you've got too many doubts, If there's no good reception for me Then tune me out, 'cause honey Who needs the static, It hurts the head. And you wind up cracking, And the day goes dismal From "Breakfast Barney" To the sign-off prayer.What a sorry face you get to wear. I'm going to tell you again now If you're still listening there: If you're driving into town With a dark cloud above you, Dial in the number Who's bound to love you. If you're lying on the beach With the transistor going, Kick off the sand cause honey The love's still flowing. If your head says forget it But your heart's still smoking, Call me at the station The lines are open.